The CodeGrade Documentation¶
The CodeGrade Documentation offers user guides to quickly get things done, comprehensive user documentation and documentation for developers.
At CodeGrade, we believe in open source software. That’s why we make all code of CodeGrade, Filesystem and other related software available on Github.
Not using CodeGrade yet at your institution? Find more information and contact details on the CodeGrade website.
- Getting started with CodeGrade
- Create a CodeGrade assignment
- Create, manage and use snippets
- Check for plagiarism in a CodeGrade assignment
- Set up a CodeGrade group assignment
- Pass back grades to Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle or Brightspace
- Set up a password for my CodeGrade account
- Set up a rubric for an assignment
- Using shortcuts
- Divide submissions over graders
- I cannot find a feature in CodeGrade
- Set up hand-in requirements for a CodeGrade assignment
- Overview of CodeGrade
- Code Viewer
- Course and Assignment Management
- Plagiarism Detection
- Settings and Site Preferences
- LMS Integration