Set up a rubric for an assignment¶
- Go to the Assignment Management page by clicking on the icon.
- Navigate to the Rubric page.
If you want to duplicate a rubric from a different assignment, use the dropdown list to select the rubric from a different assignment and press Submit.
- Create a new category by pressing the icon.
- Set a category name and category description.
- Add your first level by setting the number of points for this level. Then type a level header and a level description.
- A new level will automatically appear.
- Add as many levels and categories as necessary.
The max points field will be automatically set to the sum of the amount of points, CodeGrade will automatically scale this to a grade between 0 and 10. Only change this value if you want to allow bonus points or a maximum grade of less than 10.
Want to brainstorm about what a good rubric entails? Contact us at email@example.com.