Set up a password for my CodeGrade account¶
To use the CodeGrade Filesystem, you need to set up a password for your CodeGrade account.
Always use a different password than the password you use to log into Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle or Brightspace.
- Navigate to the profile () page.
- Make sure the email is correct under User info. If this is not the case, change your email address in Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle or Brightspace.
- Next to Current Password press the icon.
- A dialog will appear. If you changed your email press the here button. Otherwise press the reset password link.
- On the reset password page type in your username. If you do not know what that is, this is visible on the profile page.
- An email will now be sent to your email address, with a link to set up a new password.
Check your spam filter if an email does not appear after a few minutes.